We crazy girls at BelAmiFilm.com have started a new “cause” on Twibbon.com. If you have a Twitter account, you can add a “skeezy ‘stache” to your profile picture, and sport a twisty-ended mustache like we expect Robert Pattinson to have in Bel Ami! What better way to show your Twitter followers how excited you are about Bel Ami! Here’s a few ‘stached avatars to give you an idea of what to expect:
Step-by-step instructions on how to get a ‘stache after the jump!
1. Make sure you are logged in to the Twitter account that you want to ‘stache.
2. Click this link to go to the Twibbon Skeezy Stache’ page
3. DO NOT CLICK “show my support now” yet because you need to position your ‘stache first!! Click the login link just below.
4. You will be prompted by Twitter to authorize Twibbon to add your ‘stache, click “yes.”
5. You will see your avatar inside a yellow box and the ‘stache will default to the bottom right hand corner. Click the ‘stache and move it into the correct position on your avatar.
6. Only when you are satisfied with the position do you click the blue “show my support now” button.
7. You are all set!
Enjoy your ‘stache!!